On-site liquid handling operations in the biopharmaceutical industry – rigid plastic equipment for cleanrooms
Schulte bagtainer systems GmbH now offering rigid plastic equipment for the biopharma industry.
The offer is in addition to our many products manufactured from pure stainless steel. We now enable our worldwide customers to enjoy the benefits of both materials, individually or in combination. Thus, we meet the increasing market demand for high-quality cleanroom equipment.
Our proposal includes products for 2D and 3D applications and further cleanroom handling equipment. These come as standard products or can be customized.
Our overall offer and services for bagtainer® plastics include:
Our Equipment can be used for different applications in Downstream and Upstream processing.
For instance Media & Buffer preparation or storage of Bulk intermediates and Harvest. Our products have various functions and advantages:
- Sturdy, lightweight and room saving constructions
- Ergonomic designs and ease of use for the operator
- Scratch resistant surfaces, smooth edges and highest weld quality ensuring perfect cleanability
- Thermal resistance, suitable for all temperature ranges between -40° to +60° Celsius – can be used in cold-room operations
- Chemical resistance, cleanable with broad variety of agents
- Protection for UV-sensitive liquids
bagtainer® as supplier: New material - proven manufacturing
Even now offering an alternative material we stick to our claims:
- Quality over Quantity: finest workmanship Made in Germany
- Flexibility: offering standardized and customized solutions
- Reliability: dependable not only for our products but also for how we manage our customer relationships.
With over 20 years of experience in design and manufacturing equipment for biopharma industry Schulte bagtainer systems GmbH is your trustful partner. Talk to us, we´ll listen.